Bath Mat - Rainbow Rising - Natural/White
- Tufted finish
- Fun design
- Made from 100% cotton
- Measures (W) 80cm x (H) 50cm
- We utilise the services of Australia Post for all deliveries. However, in the instance that you purchase a bulky item, we may engage the services of a courier. If this is the case and you have provided a PO Box address we may kindly ask that you provide a street address.
- We offer FREE standard shipping within Australia on all full priced Women's and Children's Fashion orders over $150 (This excludes items that are on sale or when we have a sale). Postage on all other items will be calculated based on weight and whether standard or express postage is selected at the checkout.
- Port Lincoln (Our location) is outside of Australia Post’s next day delivery network and as such express delivery will usually take 2-3 business days to arrive, particularly for interstate orders. If you have selected standard shipping, delivery will generally take 5 – 7 business days to arrive.
- We offer a 'Collect In Store' service for all orders and 'Free Hand Delivery' for customers within 15km of Port Lincoln (Excluding PO Boxes). Please select one of these options at the checkout if you are a local customer wishing to take advantage of this free service. Please be mindful that while we strive to get your order ready as soon as possible, we will need time to prepare/wrap your order, especially during peak periods.
- While bulky items are displayed on our site and can be added to your cart, you will need to select the 'Request a Quote' option. This is due to the fact that we would prefer to negotiate with a courier to get the most cost-effective shipping solution for you. By proceeding with your bulky order we will email you a shipping quote within 24 hours. If you choose not to proceed with the order based on the cost of freight a refund will be processed as soon as your request is received.
- Deeming which items are considered bulky and require a shipping quote is always at the discretion of The Bay Room.
- Orders will be dispatched within 24 hours of placement but during business hours only (Monday to Friday – excluding public holidays). Orders placed on Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday will be dispatched on the succeeding business day.
- You will be emailed the tracking number soon after your goods have been dispatched. We package our goods with utmost care, however once goods have left our store and have been received by Australia post we accept no responsibility for damages or non-delivery.
- Our parcels do not require a signature on arrival. Given this Australia Post can choose to leave the parcel if they deem there to be a 'safe place' to do so. Some examples of 'safe places' are out of sight on your premises, at the front door, in your mailbox (if size allows), on the front porch, under carport/verandah or by the side gate. In the unfortunate circumstance that damage/theft were to occur during this time, this would need to be discussed between yourself and Australia Post.
- In the unfortunate circumstance that non-delivery or damage was to occur, this would need to be discussed between yourself and Australia Post.
- We do not accept responsibility for any delays in delivery due to unforeseen circumstances, e.g. peak periods or clearance procedures.
- If your parcel is returned to us as undelivered you will be charged additional postage to resend your order to the correct address. In no circumstance are return postage costs covered by The Bay Room.
- We offer FREE Gift Wrapping on all orders, just advise us by using the check box above the 'add to cart' button.
Gift Box Shipping - Gift Boxes can be sent in the following ways:
- Collected In Store - Free of charge. Please allow some time for us to prepare the box, we will contact you when it is ready.
- Hand Delivery - Free of charge. Only applies to customers within 15km of the Port Lincoln City Centre.
If the Gift Box is to be sent directly to the recipient or you have purchased multiple Gift Boxes to go to different addresses please let us know using the cart notes.
Please note that Gift Boxes collected in store may be presented differently than those posted due to postage constraints.
- You will be contacted via email if there are any issues with fulfilling/shipping your order.
- We will ship clothing and jewellery items Internationally (Up to 2 kg) to New Zealand. Homewares and other larger items will be subject to our discretion - e.g. size and or fragility. While these still may be able to be added to your cart with shipping, we will contact you if we think that it may not be reasonable and or feasible to send. In this instance we will give you a full refund.
- If you are an international customer outside of the above location, you will not have the option to input your address at the checkout. We instead prefer that you contact us so that we can quote the shipping of your order.
- Delivery times to international locations will vary by location - however, Australia Post state a time frame of 6 or more business days for standard shipping and 2 - 4 business days for express shipping. These times are a guide only given to us by Australia Post and exclude time in customs if applicable and may be subject to delay due to causes outside of Australia Post's control.Tracking not available for all countries but will be provided where possible.
- International customers are subject to all the same conditions (stated above) as domestic shoppers, however we DO NOT offer free shipping to international customers and any duties and taxes are the responsibility of the customer. Please contact the Customs authority in your country for details.
If you have any questions or would like clarification on any of the policy stated above, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Online Purchase Return Policy
At The Bay Room we understand that shopping online doesn’t give you the touch and feel experience that you get in store so we will happily offer you an online store credit, exchange or refund as long as items are returned to us within 14 days of purchase. However, it is important to note the following:
- This does NOT apply to anything which is on sale as these strictly have a no return policy.
Please also note that shipping costs of your order are non-refundable. This applies to any shipping costs incurred on the original order, as well as the return shipping for refunds or exchanges. Any extra shipping and handling charges to return the item remain the responsibility of the customer.
To organise a return please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your intention to return your item/s.
With your return please include the purchase receipt and how you would like us to proceed e.g. in store credit, refund or exchange for a different size and or product.
We reserve the right to refuse any returned item we believe is not of merchantable quality and/or has been worn, washed, altered (E.g. Garments soiled with makeup or tanning products will not be accepted). Returned items must also be in their original packaging and have the original labels/tags (E.g. Shoes must be in original boxes).
We do not offer returns on some of our items, these include:
- Gift Cards
- Gourmet Food & Drinks (E.g. Tea & Coffee)
- Fragrances & Skin Care
Exchanges are subject to the availability of the item when we receive your return. If you’re worried that the item may become unavailable we recommend that if you want an exchange, you purchase the item that you want, and we will issue a refund for the returned item when we receive it – given that it meets the criteria listed in this policy.
If you wish to return an item, the shipping of that item back to us is your responsibility and therefore any loss or damage of the items is considered the customers responsibility. Ensuring we receive that item within 14 days is also your responsibility, we recommend you check with your shipping service to make sure this takes place, particularly for international customers (We will not accept any returns outside of this time period).
All refunds are issued through the original payment method.
Please return items with your purchase receipt to:
The Bay Room
Shop 1 & 2 / 44 Liverpool Street
Port Lincoln, South Australia, 5606
While we have the technology in place to ensure our online store only shows stock that is available, unfortunately at times errors can occur in our inventory. In the rare case that this happens we will email you as soon as possible to advise you and issue you a refund.
In Store Purchase Return Policy
We want to make sure that you are happy with your purchase so upon presentation of your receipt we offer an exchange or store credit within 14 days (Of the purchasing date) for items purchased in store - but strictly NO refunds or returns on sale or discounted items.
These are our rights as a business in South Australia. If you wish to view your rights as a consumer please visit the following - https://www.sa.gov.au/topics/rights-and-law/consumer-rights/refunds-and-returns.
We do not offer in store returns on some of our items (unless faulty) , these include:
- Gift Cards
- Gourmet Food & Drinks (E.g. Tea & Coffee)
- Fragrances & Skin Care (Unless sealed)